Welcome to Blues
Blue 1 - Miss White, Mrs Garratt and Mrs Patel
Blue 2 - Mrs Cartwright, Mrs Davis and Mrs Byng
Blue 3 - Miss Heritage and Mrs Hill
Infromation from Parent Meeting in Autumn 1
- PE for Blue classes is on a Wednesday so please make sure your child has a PE kit in school and remove earrings on the morning before.
- Our reading folders should come to school every day. Home reading books are changed on:
- Blue 1-Tuesday
- Blue 2- Wednesday
- Blue 3 - Monday.
- Spellings are given out in groups and these are given on a Thursday/Friday, there will be a weekly spelling test every Thursday so please ensure your child has their spelling book in school.
- Homework activities are sent out at the start of each half term in a green homework book. The books will contain a list of suggested homework activities to complete over the half term. These will cover literacy, maths and topic areas.
- Children should be aiming to read as much as possible at home in a range of ways such as home readers, library books, bug club or sharing stories from your local library.
- Library books are changed on:
- Blue 1 - Tuesday
- Blue 2 - Wednesday
- Blue 3 - Thursday (we need to have our library books in our library bags on this day).
Our trip to the Think Tank will be on Wednesday 10th October 2018
Our First topic in Blues...
We will be learning all about how to keep ourselves healthy. We will go on an exciting trip to the Think Tank, where we will find out more about our fascinating bodies and how they work. We will be finding about Florence Nightingale and Sister Dora, famous health heroes of the past.
Click on the link below to play a Florence Nightingale game