Where The Wild Things Are
This term in Yellow 3 we have been reading:
'Where The Wild Things Are.'
- We have really enjoyed exploring the rainforest in our lofts
- We have learnt about the rainforest in our topic lessons and have been finding out what grows here and why
- We really enjoyed working with the artists and getting messy with the paint and glitter. We think the display looks OUTSTANDING. Joshua was a fantastic Team leader and told us exactly what we needed to do
- In Yellow 3 we have some expert finger knitters, it is a really tricky job but Kadie was a real superstar! The teachers had a go too, even Mrs Ingram
We also had the special job of making the leaves and pretty birds for the display:
- We are looking forward to making our own MONSTER masks for the display and using the Modrock. It is another very MESSY job!
- In Science we are going to be looking at sound and how we hear noises. We will be recording our very own Monster sounds too….
What a FABULOUS topic !!